IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 911
- Visitors who have not attended the APS User Orientation must be escorted whenever they are in hazardous areas such as chemical laboratories or radiologically controlled areas (experimental areas).
- All visitors must wear a visitor dosimeter or be part of a tour with a group dosimeter, while visiting radiologically controlled areas.
- Without proper training visitors are not allowed in the laser controlled areas while lasers are in use.
In an emergency, call 911
To report a non-emergency incident, call 811
CARS Safety Officer
Chairman, CARS Safety Committee
Cryogenics & Vacuum Safety Coordinator
Mechanical Safety Coordinator
APS Floor Coordinator (Building 434)
Floor Coordinator on duty
- From on-site, dial: 2-0101
- From off-site, dial: (630) 252-0458