The workshop was originally scheduled to coincide with the APS User Meeting in May but has been rescheduled to August.
Virtual, via Zoom (link will be provided to those applicants who are selected to participate).
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Half-day afternoon program (13:00–18:20).
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- Half-day afternoon program (13:00–17:30).
From 2016 LSXS school student: “It was at a good level for those of us that do not have much experience with surface scattering analysis and theory. I’m a beginner, so it was extremely helpful for me.”
- Mrinal Bera, NSF’s ChemMatCARS, The University of Chicago
- Wei Bu, NSF’s ChemMatCARS, The University of Chicago
- Binhua Lin, NSF’s ChemMatCARS, The University of Chicago
- Mark Schlossman, Department of Physics, University of Illinois at Chicago