Registration and Travel
Please register for the workshop through the APS Users Meeting website by March 15. The registration fee is $65.
If you will attend the Users Meeting AND this course:
- Complete the full registration and payment.
If you will attend ONLY this course:
- Register as a “general attendee” / “student”.
- Choose “offline payment.” (This will waive the Users Meeting registration fee.)
- The payment of registration fee for this course will be collected on-site when you come to the registration table.
- Notify Natalie Chen (+1 630-252-0476, firstname.lastname@example.org ) that you will attend only this course.
See instructions at the Users Meeting website under Site Access. To enter the Argonne site, you must
- Present a current APS User badge
- Be a registered Users Meeting participant and present appropriate identification as required for your citizenship and immigration status.
You can check the status of you user badge at the APS User Portal.
The registration fee of $65 includes box lunches and continental breakfast/coffee breaks each day. A no-host dinner will be arranged for Thursday evening.
For attendees traveling to the workshop, double-occupancy lodging for the night of April 22 and 23 is covered if you make arrangements with Natalie Chen (+1 630-252-0476).
You may also reserve directly with the hotel of your choice. However, we are not able to reimburse you for lodging arrangements you make yourself.
For information on the Argonne Guest House and other local hotels, see the Users Meeting website under Travel. For the Guest House, the deadline for lodging reservations at the conference rate is April 6.
Partial financial support will be provided for travel expenses. Please read the travel reimbursement guideline carefully before making reservation for your travel.
It was nice to see the related interfacial scattering techniques. It makes it more manageable to design complementary experiments for answering meaningful scientific questions.